GLOSS MATT PAINT HYBRID NANO CERAMIC COATING
#HPC paves the way to a whole new category of coatings dedicated to the overcoat. Thanks to its “nano hydro-gel system” technology, it creates a hydrophobic membrane with a polymeric matrix made up of “building blocks”, which form lattices and adhere directly to the surface at room temperature, creating a highly resistant and elastic layer.
How to use:
SURFACE PREPARATION :
An accurate preparation of the surface to be treated is essential for the correct fixing and maintenance of the coating. We recommend that you always observe these simple rules:
• the surface must be decontaminated and free from any residue;
• remove old waxes from the surface , sealants or coatings before proceeding;
• the surface must be perfectly free from surface scratches, marks and stains which, if present, must be removed with a polisher;
• if you are working with a new car that does not require corrective paint work, proceed with a decontaminating wash to remove any residues from transport;
• the bodywork must be completely degreased : use # Vèritas in the dilution 1: 5 before applying the coating. This step is mandatory!
SUGGESTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Always apply the coating in covered and dust-free environments , never outdoors. We recommend the use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in this case the solvent steam mask. Never work in direct sunlight. Make sure the work area is well ventilated. There are two main factors that influence the application of coatings: temperature and humidity . The higher the temperature and / or humidity , the shorter the coating installation time. We suggest
to work on small sections of maximum 50x50cm . It is essential to use correct lighting. Apply the coating using reflected lights. Point your lamp at the wall or ceiling – this will help you spot possible smudges that you will need to remove immediately . The initial fixing time of the #SAM and #HPC coatings of #Labocosmetica with the treated surface is a few minutes : therefore use microfibre cloths to eliminate residues and carry out the finish. Make sure that the car remains in optimal conditions without the risk of rain or sudden changes in humidity: the curing time necessary to allow the partial closure of the coating takes place within 12 hours , while the total one takes place within 36 hours and it is advisable not to wash the car for the first 7/10 days. If you have an infrared lamp, place it at a distance of 50cm for about 15-20 minutes at 60 ° C temperature to fix the coating to the surface. Always respect the application instructions of the individual products.