#STC is a 70% physical and 30% chemical coating. It is a COMPLETE SEALANT PROTECTIVE ceramic treatment that ensures long-lasting protection by offering high resistance to scratches, contaminants such as road salt, tar, acid rain, air pollution and UV rays.
#HPC opens the way to a new category of coatings dedicated to overcoat . Thanks to its nano technology hydro-gel system it creates a hydrophobic membrane with a polymer matrix made up of “building blocks” .
PROTECTION STC+ HPC 6 years | 90.000 Km(with maintenance program)
How to use:
An accurate preparation of the surface to be treated is essential for the correct fixing and maintenance of the coating. We recommend that you always observe these simple rules:
• the surface must be decontaminated and free from any residue;
• remove from the surface old waxes , sealants or coating before proceeding ;
• the surface must be perfectly free from surface scratches, marks and stains which, if present, must be removed with a polisher;
• if you are working with a car new that does not require corrective paint work, proceed with a decontaminating wash to remove possible residues due to transport;
• the bodywork must be completely degreased : use # Vèritas in the 1: 5 dilution before applying the coating. This step is mandatory!
SUGGESTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Apply the coating always in environments covered and free of dust , never outside . We recommend the use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in this case the solvent vapor mask. Never work in direct sunlight. Make sure the work area is well ventilated . There are two main factors that influence the application of coatings: temperature and humidity. The higher the temperature and / or humidity , the shorter the coating time will be. We recommend working on small sections of maximum 50x50cm. It is essential to use correct lighting. Apply the coating using reflected lights. Point your lamp at the wall or ceiling – this will help you identify possible smudges that you will need to remove immediately. The initial fixing time of the #STC and #HPC coatings of #Labocosmetica with the treated surface is a few minutes: then use microfibre cloths to eliminate residues and carry out the finish. Make sure that the car remains in optimal conditions without the risk of rain or sudden changes in humidity: the curing time necessary to allow the partial closure of the coating takes place within 12 hours , while the total occurs within 36 hours and it is advisable not to wash the car for the first 7/10 days i. If you have an infrared lamp, place it at a distance of 50cm for about 15-20 minutes at a temperature 60 ° C to fix the coating to the surface. Always respect the application instructions of the individual products